Nagy-Britanniából kaptunk levelet Gazdag Ritától. Munkatársakat keres egy autistákat ellátó otthonba. Az 1982-ben alapított Spectrum 22 otthonában 90 autista személyt látnak el, és még csak gyógypedagógiai ismeretekkel sem kell rendelkeznie annak, aki ott szeretne munkát vállalni. Angolul perfektül beszélni, írni viszont alapkövetelmény.
Career Opportunities in England
Spectrum provides services for people with autism & Asperger’s syndrome (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) in the rural south-west of England (about four hours from London). We currently run 22 homes for around 90 people with ASD’s. We are looking to recruit flexible, enthusiastic, committed people who feel they can make a difference to vulnerable peoples’ lives in this area of specialist social care. We will:
- Offer a basic starting salary of ?13,710 per year (without overtime)
- Ensure that you earn approximately a further ?1000 p.a. for sleep-in duties
- Help you obtain a Worker’s Registration Number
- Provide full training
- Credit you with 33 days paid holiday per year
- Provide your meals whilst on duty
- Supply initial support with accommodation (for up to 6 months)
- Facilitate you in obtaining NationaI Insurance Numbers and Bank Accounts etc.
Experience of working with people with Learning Disabilities will be an advantage but is not essential. You MUST however be able to speak and write English to a high standard, and be prepared to be tested on this. An ability to drive is an advantage.
We have been recruiting in Hungary over the past four years and some of those employed have since progressed to senior management level within the company.
If you would like to know more we will be holding information seminars and interviews in Budapest late July/early August. If you are interested or would like an information/application pack please email Mark Hilley email@example.com or go to www.dcact.org.